<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8508745391372754297?origin\x3dhttps://hidden-in-the-clouds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
[ Welcome to my blog.]

my thoughts.
my wishes making-sweetness my hopes. my dreams.
ME.
The past.present.and future.

Precious Memories...

• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010

Speak.making-sweetness


Fellow Bloggers ♥

aggy
bev
dory
iris
jassy
jess b
jerry yan
lil
ling
zhu rou
ninjia
dolly
rui
phoebe
kelly
mish b


~Credits
Designer: SIPEI
Resources: x x x x x
Host: x x

Thursday, 29 July 2010Y
$1 day ; day 2 daily blogging♥

STUN GUN. O....O
hehehe. (:
today was dollar day at 7-eleven. omg the 7-eleven near north sydney station was so packed, that everyone practically had to "line up" to look at the stuff on sale. crazy, eh? but most of the store turned out to be nsb's. o.O
but the reason so many people went was because we're cheap asians. :D the sausage roll was so good, but the heaven would've been better. ^o^


argh, did 2 westpac papers today; I swear I have dumbed down from when I was in yr 7. x_____x wouldn't it be shameful if I ended up getting more than 5 or 6 questions wrong in this year's westpac maths comp. I WILL BE SO ASHAMED. >.<"




~InJenious♥



Dear lisa pang,
I would much prefer if you stop singing still as ever(mando version) continuously, and sing no other/all my heart/wedding dress (eng. cover) instead. :D
(this was meant to be a gif btw, but oh wellies. ==" )

Labels: , , , ,


~ post at 7/29/2010 09:56:00 pm ~