<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8508745391372754297?origin\x3dhttps://hidden-in-the-clouds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
[ Welcome to my blog.]

my thoughts.
my wishes making-sweetness my hopes. my dreams.
ME.
The past.present.and future.

Precious Memories...

• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010

Speak.making-sweetness


Fellow Bloggers ♥

aggy
bev
dory
iris
jassy
jess b
jerry yan
lil
ling
zhu rou
ninjia
dolly
rui
phoebe
kelly
mish b


~Credits
Designer: SIPEI
Resources: x x x x x
Host: x x

Thursday, 22 April 2010Y
Wu Chun... or isn't it? o.O

At this very moment, I am having a convo with "wu chun" (I don't really believe that it is really him though),  about blogging, and he wants to know whether it is "fun" or not. Wu Chun is creeping me out, and no lisa, I wouldn't exactly call him a cyberpedo... yet. =.= "wu chun" told me that he has 3 tattoos: 'On my arms, I have a padlock and a knife, 2 vines with blood,  and on my leg I have Another one' (btw, this is quoted, so this is EXACTLY what wu chun told me and little-multicultural-girl). xD anyone who would like the chat log? lol jks, never.
 LISA PANG!!!! SCREW YOU! Oh well, it was really funny. hehe you are such a gaybo. You really are a cyberpedo. o.o

Until my next post,
~Jenny♥



~ post at 4/22/2010 09:59:00 pm ~